girls

girls

Monday, October 29, 2007

Are They Twins?

I used to avoid that question from curious strangers by dressing the girls in identical clothing. (Although I have to admit, there were still a few inquires!) I'm going to have to accept the fact that those days are officially over. The girls have really developed their individual styles and tastes and they are not at all the same. When they were babies, I found it to be easier having them wear the same thing. Buy two, wash two, hang two, grab two when time to dress. Now, they have different favorite colors, like their pants at a different fit, and have fixated on favorite ensembles. One likes her Spongebob nightgown, and the other likes princesses. They do have similar sock and shoe preferences, but Noli wears a wide size shoe. I put stickers in the inside of her shoes to differentiate hers from Linn's.

No comments: