girls

girls

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Halloween!

Last night, before dinner, we discussed candy and its implications. Specifically, how it can make us weak and prone to sickness and can make cavities. (I told them it can make the sugar bugs in our mouths HUGE and the sugar bugs can eat holes in our teeth.) So, I challenged them to come up with the most healthy dinner they could think of (to prime our bodies for tonight's candy) and that is what I would prepare. Thankfully, they did not think of something that required elaborate preparation. We had spinach pizza, oranges, grapes, and strawberries. I thought they did pretty good.
Tonight, Maisy is a "school girl witch" and will trick or treat with her neighbor friends and their mom, and I will take the 3 younger girls out. I am Marie Antoinette (as historically accurate as I could afford) and will take out my two princesses and a cheerleader.

No comments: