girls

girls

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another Big Saturday With 4 Kids

This morning I awoke with Maya saying "I Love You Mom. I really do. I Love You." It was a sweet way to start a fully scheduled day.
After a very fruity breakfast, I got everyone ready, gathered towels, goggles, and clothes and got them to swimming lessons on time. They enjoyed it despite the cold water. (Even the instructors were complaining) Home, lunch, change (not much glamour today) and headed to the museum for art class. The weather was so incredibly beautiful that we spent almost the whole two hours outside on the grounds. We even got our snack at the cafe and took it outside to eat.
One of Maya's pieces was held for display, which brought pleasure and pride to us both. She said, very seriously, "Well, I did put a lot of detail into it." So cute, I mean, she's 6!
Home, piano and violin, and some down time. Phew!

No comments: