girls

girls

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Homeschool

I'm taking Maya out of public school. I've been doing research and talking to family members and feel that this is going to be the best way for her to be educated. My sister just received her M.A. in Education and she supports my decision. Maya will going to go school until Thanksgiving break.
I've been using The Complete Daily Curriculum For Early Childhood for the twins' homeschool and it has been wonderful. In my research, I found that ours and many other school districts have an automatic twin separation policy regardless of parental complaint. This has led to some twins becoming depressed at being away from each other, and I know my girls would be devastated. They do not and will not do anything without the other. So, it seems that the list of reasons to homeschool grows.

No comments: