girls

girls

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Blog a Day...Maybe

I'm trying. Really. But it is proving to be a bit harder than I thought it would be to write everyday. The girls keep me very busy, of course, and I've been focusing much of my attention on the necessary preparations for homeschooling Maya. I'm getting very excited about it. I'm hoping her reading ability gains leaps and bounds with us working together on it. When I took Maisy to her before school book club meeting, I told her goodbye and to have fun. I heard Maya from the back seat say "Ya right! She's not going to have fun in that place!" So I know she's over school and ready for me to teach her.
Thanksgiving is so soon, and my parents are coming over to feast. I hope and pray that the girls can remember to use their best table manners. Some sort of bribe is in order.

No comments: